The Smart Systems Group are pleased to announce the coming publication of Cyber Physical Systems, Solutions to Pandemic Challenges where, in collaboration with University of Edinburgh, we showcase The Future Workplace: A Symbiotic System of Systems Environment.
The current pandemic has had catastrophic implications for people all across the world in terms of health and economy. This book presents the significance and practicality of Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) in a pandemic situation. It provides a strong foundation to the CPS while also incorporating the latest theoretical advances and practical applications to alleviate the state of a pandemic. The book covers…
- Theoretical background and application-oriented overview of the different CPS models
- Impact of COVID-19 and similar pandemics on the engineering aspects of various industries and organisations
- Exciting and impactful CPS based solutions to the different pandemic situations
- Security and privacy in CPS when applied to critical and sensitive pandemic affected environment
- Describes the government-funded projects and work using CPS in real-world scenarios
The book provides an unique and fresh exposure to CPS employed in a pandemic situation and brings together researchers, practitioners, academics, experts, and industry professionals from around the world to share their knowledge and experience.
This title is available for pre-order with a release date of March 2022